Sunday, December 29, 2013

More Cabinets Holiday Decorated

Last year one of the best Christmas decorations that I did was ribbon on my kitchen cabinets.  It was free - I had plenty of ribbon!!  I did 9 cabinet doors (2 in laundry area and 7 in the kitchen).  This year I added 2 more long cabinet doors -

















It begins like this -





















Then, this -





















And, finally this -





















Click here to see my post from last year to see how I do these.  It is so easy and just look around - I'm sure you have ribbon or you could find some at the after Christmas sales for next year -
















This is my most 'pinned' item with 571 pins.

Here are some cute ones of Lucy.  Here she is in the little bit of space in front of the keyboard looking at the cat running across this scene on the Jacquie Lawson Advent Calendar -
















Now, her paw is trying to find it -
















Looking around to see where the cat went -
















So, funny!!  Sorry it is dark but I didn't have time to play with the settings.  I couldn't get her to do it again!!

I am linking to The Tablescaper's Seasonal Sundays.  Just click here and get ready to be amazed!!!
Sunday                          is the day to share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is REALLY a great idea! What a lovely and affordable way to bring Christmas into the kitchen. I'm now hoping to find some ribbon tomorrow, lol. I hope you'll share this or any home-related post on my History & Home party on Tuesday, love to see you there. -Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com